The World Habitat Awards Advisory Group, who select the finalists of the World Habitat Awards, include housing experts with a wide range of experience.
The membership of the Group is not fixed and the experts undertaking this part of the assessment change from year to year.
The Advisory Group for the 2017 World Habitat Awards include:
- Terrie Alafat (Chief Executive, Chartered Institute of Housing)
- Professor Yves Cabannes (Development Planning Unit, University College London)
- David Ireland (Director, World Habitat)
- Angus Kennedy (Chair, World Habitat)
- Christophe Lalande (Head of Housing Unit, UN-Habitat)
- Stuart MacDonald (Director, See Media and Trustee, World Habitat)
- Dr Claudia Murray (Research Fellow at the School of Real Estate and Planning, University of Reading)
- Freek Spinnewijn (Director, FEANTSA)
- Mariangela Veronesi (Programme Manager, World Habitat)
- Jennifer Line (Programme Manager, World Habitat)