The World Habitat Awards Advisory Group, who select the finalists of the World Habitat Awards, include housing experts with a wide range of experience.
The membership of the Group is not fixed and the experts undertaking this part of the assessment change from year to year.
The Advisory Group for the 2018 World Habitat Awards include:
- Professor Yves Cabannes, Development Planning Unit, University College London
- David Ireland, Director, World Habitat
- Angus Kennedy, Chair, World Habitat
- Christophe Lalande, Head of Housing Unit, UN-Habitat
- Stuart MacDonald, Director, See Media and Trustee, World Habitat
- Dr Claudia Murray, Research Fellow at the School of Real Estate and Planning, University of Reading
- Freek Spinnewijn, Director, FEANTSA
- Dr Graham Tipple, Reader in Housing Policy and Development, Associate Director of GURU (Global Urban Research Unit), University of Newcastle upon Tyne
- Jenny Line, Head of Programme (World Habitat Awards) World Habitat